Saturday, September 18, 2010

Techno Freak

Soooo...
I am NOT computer savy. Like really not. I have spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to get the pictures and video off my cell phone to my computer. For your information it is impossible. Apparently the software does not match up and despite the three new programs that I downloaded it will NOT work. I am 21 this stuff is suppose to be easy, this is my generation and my technology.
I wonder if I am a freak. The one lone person of my age that does not understand how to use a computer. For goodness sakes my mom is far better with a computer than I am!
It is a shame, I have these wonderful pictures and videos of my friend KC who has now passed to the spirit world and I cannot save them onto my computer. He was such a wonderful, vivacious person and all I have left are dimming memories and silly videos. I lost some of them when my previous phone died but luckily my old friend Caitlin had many of them saved on her phone. I don't want to lose them again or the ability to hear his voice.
All I want is to post a picture of him on this blog. To let the world see how fabulous he was, but I am too dim and therefore unable show you.
KC was a wonderful person and one of my dearest friends. I miss the time we lost, the wonderful life that he would have lead. Maybe later when I stop crying I will be able to tell you about him in better detail. But for now I will be lamenting my terrible computer skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment